At Jupiter Hotel and Jupiter NEXT, we believe in being transparent about our practices to ensure guest and employee health and safety. Below you will find the steps and processes we have adopted along with updated community guidelines. We want our staff, visitors, and guests to feel safe and welcome at our hotel as we all continue to manage the spread of COVID-19. Together we can ensure your travels return with the same joy and enthusiasm Jupiter Hotel and Jupiter NEXT guests have come to expect.
Currently, Jupiter NEXT is open and operating as usual. Bookings are available from our website or by calling 503-230-9200. Jupiter Hotel, in collaboration with Multnomah County, is currently acting as emergency housing our city's most vulnerable population, the houseless, who are most at-risk during this time.
Please read this article for more information.
Click on the banners below to learn more about each section.
PUBLIC AREAS & EVENT SPACES
- All frequently touched surfaces (door handles, elevators, handrails) are disinfected on a continual basis.
- Public restrooms and hand-washing stations cleaned and disinfected on a continual basis.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all public spaces.
- Dedicated Staff person to public area cleaning
- In-Room Cleaning procedures were developed by our Director of Housekeeping with Multnomah County Public Health
- All rooms are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants recommended by the CDC
- For guest safety and privacy, in-stay cleaning can be requested using the door hanger in your room. If nothing is hanging on your door, we assume you do not want to be disturbed.
- Employees have received additional paid sick leave
- Employee break rooms and restrooms will be disinfected
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if feeling unwell and required to stay home if have a fever or are exhibiting signs of COVID-19.
- Guests are encouraged to check-in remotely via the pre-arrival email they receive from the hotel 24 hours before their arrival date. Digital keys can be downloaded, allowing guests to skip the front desk and head straight to their room.
Our FOUR Guidelines
- Please allow a little extra distance between yourself and people not in your party whenever possible.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Restrooms are located in the lobby and second floor, as well as in your guest room.
- If you do need to sneeze or cough, please do so into the crook of your elbow, allowing as much coverage as possible.
- Be nice.
If you have any questions, please let us know by reaching out to email@example.com.